We provide competitively priced, CLIA certified, high-quality WGS and analysis at a variety of coverages for both germline and somatic samples.
- Germline: Our germline sequencing provides in-depth insight into genomic variants from a variety of sample types.
- Somatic: To comprehensively profile the molecular drivers of cancer, the Genome Center offers tumor-only and tumor-normal analyses, along with integration of germline DNA, somatic DNA, and RNA expression analysis.
The Genome Center uses standard chemistries to achieve a minimum of 30x median coverage of coding genomic regions for germline and a minimum of 250x median coverage for somatic samples.
- Germline: Our germline WES provides high-coverage data for germline cell variants.
- Somatic: Cancer WES services include tumor-normal and tumor-only sequencing and integration with germline DNA and RNAseq information.
Our RNAseq services provide insight into expressions across the transcriptome, enabling analysis of known and novel features of transcriptomes throughout large populations of cells and tissues. We also provide analysis of sequence variants in the sequences of the specimens. We offer full-service for both total and mRNA sequencing.
scRNAseq detects the sequence information within individual cells of a specimen. Compared to bulk RNAseq, scRNAseq helps to assess cell-to-cell heterogeneiety in a complex sample such as tumors, cell-developmental time series, expression patterns or networks of co-expressed genes in different cell lines, etc.
Our lane sequencing is high quality, flexible, and supports the diverse applications requested by the research community.
- Examples of libraries for lane sequencing include projects investigation single cell transcriptome, metagenomics, ChIP-seq, and 16S libraries.
We provide comprehensive Pharmacogenomics services as a Thermo Fisher Center of Excellence through our partnership with the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy.
- Our PGx service reports back on 14 of the most actionable predictive markers for critical drug-related genes.
Submit a Sample
Please submit a Project Inquiry Form and a Sample Submission Form. Samples will only be accepted after both forms have been completed.
At the Genome Center, we pride ourselves on professional, efficient, and friendly service during every aspect of a project life cycle. We start by assigning each project a direct point-of-contact for investigators to ensure consistent and clear communication. Through our in-depth understanding of sequencing technologies, we support customer projects and requests to enable maximum project efficiency and utility.
Data will be only returned after the signed quote is received. Data will be stored by Genome Center up to 30 days after the data is sent back. After 30 days, the data will be automatically removed from Genome Center storage unless users request for long-term storage with extra cost. We will be unable to provide any data back once the data is removed from our server.
The Genome Center will always return data in secure download links.